DISCLOSURE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
At Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş. (CCR A.Ş.), we would like to inform you about the methods of processing, transferring, and collecting your personal data as well as the legal reasons thereof in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) numbered 6698, and also about your rights set out in Article 11 of the KVKK. We hereby declare that we pay the utmost attention to the confidentiality and security of all personal data you provide to us and that all necessary technical and administrative security measures are taken to protect such data.
DATA CONTROLLER and DATA REPRESENTATIVE
At Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş that acts as a data controller, we may process, save, store, classify, update your personal data for the purposes described hereinbelow in accordance with the law and rules of honesty, and disclose / transfer such data to any third parties where permitted by legislation as restricted to the purposes for which they are processed.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data shall be processed in order for you to benefit from the services provided by Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş in accordance with the basic principles regulated in the KVKK and the relevant legislation, based on your express consent and / or subject to other conditions stipulated in Article 5/2 of the KVKK, especially including the legal legislation to which we are subject. Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş may process your personal data for the following purposes pursuant to the requirements regarding the processing of personal data as set out in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698:
- To fulfill the requirements of commercial activities carried out by our company, and to ensure that the relevant persons benefit from the products and services offered by our company through the performance of the services;
- To ensure that the necessary activities are carried out by the relevant business units of our company and to carry out respective business processes and generate reports;
- To determine the commercial, operational, and business strategies of our company, and to determine suitable products, projects and services;
- To evaluate requests and complaints;
- To conduct marketing analysis activities;
- To maintain the processes involving the management of customer relations;
- To maintain the legal and commercial security of the products and services offered by our company as well as of any third parties who are involved in business relations with our company, to follow up the legal processes, and to acquire, use and protect the rights arising from the legislation;
- To ensure that our company’s activities are carried out in accordance with our company’s procedures or applicable legislation;
- To involve in activities with our business partners in the sectors that differ according to the needs and to manage reference relations;
- To fulfill the information sharing, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by the public bodies and authorities;
- To fulfil our obligations regarding the retention of information and documentation arising from legal legislation;
- To conduct our finance, communication, market research, and procurement operations;
- To manage our legal processes and to provide you with a better and more reliable service in an uninterrupted manner.
METHODS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS OF COLLECTION
Your personal data may be acquired by our Company in different ways (e.g. the management center and sales offices, and other subcontractors or business partners of Call Center Resources Danışmanlık AŞ, or any other offices and physical environments, call centers, websites and similar electronic transaction platforms, social media or other public channels that might be used for communication purposes, or via written, verbal, audio or video recordings or other physical or electronic media through other group companies or other contracted persons and organizations.)
We process your personal data, which we collect using the above methods, based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
- Your express consent is available;
- Laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey (e.g. Code of Obligations, Commercial Law, Business Law, OHS Regulations, Tax Law, Consumer Law etc.) require the processing of data;
- It is compulsory for the protection of your personal or someone else’s life or body integrity at times when you are unable to disclose your consent due to actual impossibility
- It is necessary for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or your company,
- It is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- Your personal data has been made public by you,
- It is necessary for the exercise or protection of our legal or contractual rights as a company,
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that it would not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
For detailed information, please see the “Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy”.
PARTIES TO WHICH THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data shall be processed by our company by duly observing the principles of retention in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, in an accurate manner and for specific, clear and legitimate purposes when necessary, in connection with the purposes for which they are processed, in a limited and reasonable manner, and for the periods of time that are stipulated in the relevant legislation or that are required for the purposes for which they are processed.
In order to sustain our company’s activities and business processes, your personal data may be transferred to our business partners seated in the country or at abroad; shareholders, consultants, solution partners, suppliers, or insurance companies of our company; notaries, banks and financial institutions; consultancy firms providing support in the fields of law, financial consultancy, tax, etc.; legally authorized public bodies and private persons; service providers that provide support to our company in the fields of storage, archiving, information technology support (e.g. servers, hosting, CRM software, cloud computing etc.) for the purposes specified above within the framework of the requirements of processing personal data set out in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No.6698.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
As a data subject, please note that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- To know whether your personal data is processed;
- To request information if your personal data has been processed;
- To know the purpose of processing your personal data and whether such data has been used appropriately for their purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred domestically or abroad,
- to request rectification in case your personal data have been processed incompletely or inaccurately
- to request deletion or destruction of personal data
- In the event of deletion or destruction of your personal data, to request that such activities be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred;
- to object to the occurrence of any results against yourself through analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems; and
- to demand the compensation of your damages and losses suffered due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
Your personal data that we collect and process must be accurate and, when necessary, up-to-date, in accordance with Article 4 of the Personal Data Processing Law No. 6698. Therefore, in the event of any change in your personal data, you may report your current and accurate personal data using the following methods.
IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
In case of written requests:
You may personally deliver a wet signed copy of the “KVKK Application Form” available on our website (https://www.ccr.group/) together with a document identifying your identity, or as a proxy by issuing a notarized power of attorney showing that you are authorized to apply for the rights listed under Article 11, or send the same to the following address via a notary public: “CCR – CALL CENTER RESOURCES DANIŞMANLIK A.Ş- Nanda Plaza, Kozyatağı Mahallesi Kaya Sultan Sk. No:83/1 A Kat:8 34742 Kadıköy Istanbul Türkiye” .
In case of electronic requests;
You may sign the KVKK Application Form using an electronic or mobile signature bearing a certificate of “secure electronic signature” as defined in the Electronic Signature Law No.5070, and email it to our Company’s Registered Electronic Mail (REM) address (firstname.lastname@example.org), or to the email address “email@example.com” from the e-mail address that you have previously notified to our company and that is registered in our systems.
Additional verifications (such as sending a message to your registered e-mail address, calling you, and etc.) may be requested by us to determine whether the application belongs to you or not and to protect your rights. If the application is filed by a third party on behalf of a personal data subject, the person who will file the application must have a notarized special power of attorney issued by the data subject.)
Your requests submitted to our company will be answered in writing or electronically, as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request.
CALL CENTER RESOURCES DANIŞMANLIK A.Ş.
Our Contact Details
Address: Nanda Plaza, Kozyatağı Mahallesi Kaya Sultan Sk. No:83/1 A Kat:8 34742 Kadıköy Istanbul Türkiye
Tel : +90 216 504 37 54
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org